Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hugs & Kisses

Good Morning Scrappers!!!  Can you believe Valentine's Day is only two weeks away from this Tuesday, January 31, 2012?  I thought I would share a very simple card with you today.  I found this idea over at cricut holiday and wanted to recreate the same.


Today's card is a 5" x 5" using some cuts from the Cricut Tie the Knot, Sweethearts, and Wedding Solutions cartridges.  The frames were cut at several different sizes.  Black was 3 1/2"; pink patterned was 3", and white was 2 1/2".  I used sizzix "heart" embossing folder to add texture to the white with my cuttlebug.
  


These lips were cut at 1 1/2" using three different cardstocks (white, pink and red).  I added some glitter pen and glossy glitter.  I then attached the lips to the corner of the card using pop dots.



I cut the hugs and kisses at 2 1/2" in red cardstock.  I used my glitter pen to add some color to the saying.  If you don't have these cartridges, not to worry.  You can find all these cuts on the Spring Fever Holiday Cricut Cartridge.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks again for stopping in......

1 comment:

  1. Great Valentine Card, Shawn. I love the laying and color change you did. Anyone would LOVE to receive this! HUGS
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete