Friday, January 6, 2012

Build A Page Album

Wow!!!  Can you believe that today is the first Friday of the New Year...  I sure can't.  So in the event to start this year off.  My daughter and I over the holidays worked hard to finish this build a page album.  Our plan is give it to her host family during her visit with them in Austria this year.  Their favorite color is blue, so we tried to stay with that in mind and use paper from DCWV "Tradewinds" stack.  Of course, when she arrives she will show them how to fill it with pictures.  That is why there are none shown in the album.



Unfortunately, these photos didn't come out the greatest.  Yes they were all taken outside with the sun shining.  The duct tape used was gold, however, it shows yellow.





The next couple of pictures are of the inside pages.  Again, I apologize for the clarity.  The wind also started blowing hard so I could only post with what I had.








This album of course is another creation from Kathy Orta over at Paper Phenomenon.  If you are interested in learning how to make this album, please visit Paper Phenomenon by clicking on this link.

Again feel free to leave comments.  I look forward to sharing them with my daughter.....  Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment