Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Since yesterday I was feeling a little blue.  I decided I needed to change things up today.  So instead of making a standard card, I made a picture frame.  The sad thing now is I have no grandkids to fill it with.  So I think we are going to send it off to the In-Laws or better yet just keep it and put our furry friends in it.  Anyhow, this is what it looks like:


This is the view from the front.




These two pictures are of the side view.

___________________________________


First off, I used the cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings.  I cut the 3D frame at 5 1/2" and adhered only the sides and bottom together.  Leaving the top open so I can slide a picture in it.  I used Kiwi Fine Weave "Magic Mesh", stamped Happy Halloween on white cardstock and inked it up with black ink, and added yellow rhinestones.  I cut orange cardstock 1 1/2" x 10" scored lines every 1/4", glued ends together, attached two black circles to each side.  On front I attached a white button with a yellow rhinestone.  Finally I added a bat die cut with rhinestones and inked around the orange with black.
 
As a final reminder, please don't forget to vote for me over at Practical Scrappers today and tomorrow.   If you didn't already know, you can vote everyday (hint, hint).  If you have already voted today, "Thank You".   If you haven't yet done it, please take a few minutes and do so.  It means a lot to me.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated.  Have a wonderful day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment