Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hope everyone had a great day off yesterday for "Columbus Day".  For my Canadian friends "Happy Thanksgiving". 

Today's post is very simple.  Our weather here has been very dreary.  Our mountains have received snow which is good for the ski resorts.  But, I simply haven't been in much of a mood to scrap today.  So, hopefully I'll get out of this funk before to long.  Anyhow, here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago.



Finally, all this week I will be reminding you to please vote for me over at Practical Scrappers.   If you didn't already know, you can vote everyday (hint, hint).  If you have already voted today, "Thank You".   If you haven't yet done it, please take a few minutes and do so.  It means a lot to me.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated.  Have a wonderful day.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment