Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Heart Challenge

Happy Wednesday All!!!!  Can you believe it we are already half way through the week.  Elizabeth Mae is having a challenge this week "Heart".  This weeks challenge is a easy one and is sure to get your mojo going.  Use a heart on your project, any colors, or theme you'd like.  Link it up for your chance to win some free digi's.  I know..... it's early to start thinking about Valentine's Day.  But why not.......  So with no further ado, here is my card.



Recipe for "I Love You" card:

Card - 5 ½ x 4 1/4
Mat (solid) - 5 1/4 x 4
Mat (print) - 5 x 3 3/4

Cartridge (Paper Lace):

Base/shadow - I Love You @ 4"
Image - I Love You @ 4"
Font/shift/celebrate @ 1, 3/4 & 1/2


__________________________________

Finally, all this week I will be reminding you to please vote for me over at Practical Scrappers.   If you have already done so, "Thank You".   If you haven't yet done it, please take a few minutes and do so.  It means a lot to me.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated.  Have a wonderful day.......



2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thank you for entering the challenge. I love your card. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never to early to think about any holiday all your stitching accents the card perfectly!
    Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete