Monday, October 10, 2011

Card Contest Finalists Round Two

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.  I sure did, especially when I received an email for Practical Scrappers stating, "Congrats!  You are a round two finalist!  We've got another stunning round of cards!  We will be going down to 15 cardmakers this week which means five will be eliminated.  The voting process and timeline is exactly the same this week and is outlined on Practical Scrappers".  

So as promised, here is the card that I entered for round two.  The topic for the second round was Fall (anything fall including Halloween) and you need to use twine (any type...bakers, etc).



Recipe

Burnt Orange cardstock (5 1/2 x 4 1/4)

 Green cardstock (5 1/4 x 4)

Patterned cardstock (5 x 3 3/4)

Green cardstock (4 1/8 x 1)

Gold cardstock ( 3 3/4 x 5/8)

 TPC Studio Stamp "Happy Thanksgiving" - Dew Drop "Lady Bug"

Leaf Rhinestone - $1.00 @ Micheals

Fall Leaves by Ashland - $.99 @ Micheals

Twine - Red, Green, Gold

Florist Wire - Gold & Red

Foam Tape

Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive

 

_________________________________


So, in order to advance into the next round, I again will need your help.  I would love it if you could vote for me again by leaving a comment in the comment section by going to this link at Practical Scrappers.  You have until 11:59 pm (Central Time) on October 13, 2011, to vote.  I entered my "Happy Thanksgiving" under the name of "Shawn Box".  As I have always stated at the end of every post, "Your comments are greatly appreciated". 

They have already asked us to complete our card for round three.  Unfortunately, I won't be sharing it with you until I'm notified on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at which time it will be posted regardless. 

Finally, thank you for following me and for you knew followers "Thank you" for joining.  God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment