Sunday, October 2, 2011

Card Contest Finalist Round One at Practical Scrappers

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Of course our weatherman was wrong with our forecast over the week.  We had nothing but great weather.  Today however, has been a different story.  We've been mostly cloudy all day with thunderstorms.  No big deal!!!!  Just more time to scrap and less yard work.

Any how, I received some very exciting news via email over the weekend.  I was chosen as one of the top 40 finalists at Practical Scrappers!  In order to advance into the next round, I need your help.  I would love it if you could vote for me by leaving a comment in the comment section by going to this link at Practical Scrappers.  You have until 11:59 pm (Central Time) on October 6, 2011, to vote.  I entered my "Explosion Box" under the name of "Shawn Box".  As I have always stated at the end of every post, "Your comments are greatly appreciated". 

They have already asked us to complete our card for round two. Unfortunately, I can't share it with you until I'm notified on Saturday, October 8, 2011, at which time it will be posted regardless. 

Finally, thank you for following me and for you knew followers "Thank you" for joining.  God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment