Friday, September 9, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #10


Wow!!!  Can you believe it?  It's already "Friday"!
Are you ready for the another challenge!?!  Well I am.  But, before I show you the card I made, I thought I would give you the details first on how you can play along.

So the cut for this month is a "dog" cut, you can use any "dog" from any Cricut cart that you want, svg files are fine too. You must use the word "woof or ruff" in your sentiment.

Here is my card!
 
 
 
All you have to do to be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by September 20th. That's less then two weeks people!  So what are you waiting for.......

Click here to go to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook page.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment