Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

Today I decided to enter the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.  They have DRS Designs sponsoring this week.  Of course they are very excited about it.  If you're not familiar with DRS Designs you simply must check out their wide variety of stamps.  They are also a huge contributor to Operation Write Home.  They also have a really fabulous sketch to play along with.

Here's the sketch....

How to participate...

* A new challenge will be posted every Tuesday Morning, you have until the following Sunday, 8pm (EST) to create and post your entry. You may either post your entry on your blog or you may post to an online gallery.

* Please link your entry in InLinkz directly to your entry not your blog. Leave a comment, too.

* If you have any questions about the challenge or a "How'd they do that?" question for my design team, please email me.

* There is a weekly prize, I have a wonderful list of sponsors who are graciously and generously donating prizes. The winner will be chosen at random, with one exception that is explained below. The winner will be announced on Monday.

* One of the challenges per month will be judged by me and my design team. There will be a winner selected and 5 participants will be selected for the Top 5 category. The winner will receive the prize of the week from the sponsor and the Top 5 will receive a Top 5 badge for their blog.

* Their last and most important rule... have fun with this! And if you've had a great time, tell your friends about it.


_____________________________________
 
 
Since some states, fall has already started to show up.  I chose to focus my card on fall.  I used kraft cardstock as the standard A2 card (5 1/2 x 4 1/4).  I used "the Fall Stack by DCWV" patterned paper cutting a 5 1/4 x 4: 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 from two separate designs.  Then I used the "Simply Delightful by My Minds Eye paper and cut a 3 1/4 x 4 square.  Finally I cut an additional square 2 x 2 3/4 out of regular cardstock.  Used my fiskars scallop border to cut around the patterned paper (2 1/2 x 3 1/4).  Stamped the word "Fall" and a "leaf" on the regular cardstock ( 2 x 2 3/4).  Adhered everything to the main card and finalized it all up by adding recollections pearl stickers.  Here is my "Fall" card:
 


Once again your comments are greatly appreciated.  Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to view my blog.  Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors you chose for your fall card. Thanks for playing along at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I really like the DP you've used. Fall is favorite season. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete