Thursday, August 4, 2011

While going through photos this week.  We came across a picture of a card we sent to my nephew for his 18th birthday.  Unfortunately I can't remember how I made it.  I think I used the Stand & Salute cartridge. 


On the front I computerated the saying and then used both red and blue zip pens to draw lines across.  I also used white and red glitter glue to accent the fire crackers and stars.



For the inside I computer generated the saying and and stars with glitter glue and used curvy rulers to make the lines and gold glitter to add dots.

I apologize for the pictures being blurry.  I sure hope you like this card.  My nephew sure did.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Have a great evening........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shawn, this is a really cute card! I like the glitter glue a lot! Thank you so much for your kind comments and for following my blog!!! I am now your newest follower... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete