Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Simply Sunday "Winged Things"

This week at Getting Cricky the design team is featuring any project that has to do with "Winged Things".

Below is my entry and I personally can not remember who I got the idea from.  So, if you have seen something similar to this.  Please pass the word and let them know I'm thanking them for their had work and great idea.  The cricut cartridge that I used was picturesque (page 65).  I folded the black cardstock in thirds.  Added some rhinestones, glitter glue, white ribbon, and wrote with a white gel pen.  Then I stamped "Miss You" in white.  Here it is:




Challenge Requirements:
1. Post any "winged" project of your choice & link up by 9/10/2011.
2. Make sure their blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to their blog Getting Cricky
3. Leave a comment 
4. Have fun & spread the word!
5. The winner will receive a $15.00 GIFT card to K ANDREW DESIGNS stamp online store so you can pick a stamp set of your choice!

10 comments:

  1. Shawn, I LOVE your card! The dark background is perfect for those bright and fun butterflies! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Getting Cricky this Sunday.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved a card with a black backround (see mine at Getting Cricky)!! Colors just pop!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Cahllenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful butterflies! I love how they stand out against the black background! Thanks so much for playing along with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the black background and my weakness is butterflies! :) Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, fabulous my friend :-) Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Cahllenge!
    Happy scrappin :) scrappingmamma { GCDT }

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute butterflies, such a pretty card. Great job!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the rhinestone butterfly bodies and the bright colors on the dark background. I'm a big fan of gingham papers!
    Thanks for playing with us in the Simple Sunday Challenge! Hope you'll come back and play again next time too.
    :) Janis
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love how these butterflies are bright and cheery! They pop right off that background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love the bright colors you used on the butterflies.
    Thank you for playing with us this week
    Becka
    Getting Cricky DTM
    Creations With Becka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the Getting Cricky SS Challenge! Love the gingham butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete