Friday, August 26, 2011

I know, I know.......  Where have I been?  Well, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  Playing catch up is the hardest thing lately.  I've decided to enter into a new challenge.  This one is from Designs by Lisa Somerville.  This week we're playing Tic-Tac-Toe!
 


Just like a game of tic-tac-toe, you'll need to use THREE squares, either across, diagonal or down, the items in the squares are the items you'll need to use on your card.  For example, if I went diagonally (left top to bottom right), I would have to include Embossing, Pattern Paper and Ribbon or Seam Binding on my creation.  Pretty easy, right!


____________________________________________


Okay, so onto my card.  Yes, I have made something similar to this card several times.  However, all of them being different.  This one is by far the best one....  The Tic Tac Toe that I used was Bling/Gems, Flowers, Ribbon/Seam Binding




Recipe:

Kraft cardstock (4 1/2 x 4 1/2)
 Jubilee Teal Florals & Butterfly by K&Company pattern mat (4 1/4 x 4 1/4)
 
Elegant Edges cartridge (page 25)
       Swirl1-s (3 3/4) - Tan by The Paper Company "Cypress" fashion colors
       Shadow (3 3/4) - Green by Recollections

Stamp "Thank Heaven for special friends like you"
Brown Ribbon
Recollections "Boutique Fleur"
Rhinestone
Dew Drop Brilliance - Coffee Bean


___________________________________________________


Thanks for stopping by and viewing my card.  Your comments are as always greatly appreciated.....  Have a FABULOUS weekend and for those of you on the East coast, be safe!   We are praying for you all!!!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and that flower with the glitter! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Shawn! Such a lovely sentiment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! That pretty glittered flower really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment panel and the awesome flower! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. Love your sentiment/flower.
    Thanks for joining the BC Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Wonderful design, love the added sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete