Thursday, July 7, 2011



Happy Thursday Everyone!

I apologize that I haven't posted anything in about a week.  My Husbands entire family (FIL, MIL, SIL, BIL, Nephews and Aunt) are arriving next Thursday and we have been trying to get somethings completed before they arrive.  They will be with us for 10 days.  So our house will be full.  During that time I will try and post.  

Since it is my Brother-In-Law and Sister-In-Laws anniversary tomorrow.  Happy Anniversary!  I'm am now able to post the card that I sent to them.  I got this idea from Katie at Crafting with Katie.  Here is my take of her card:


Recipe:

Brown cardstock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Kraft cardstock (4 x 5 1/4)
Patterned cardstock (3 3/4 x 5)

Sweetheart Cartridge (Pocket w/insert):

Green cardstock @ 3.5"
Tan cardstock @ 3.5"

Run the green cardstock through the Swirls Cuttlebug folder.  Printed Mr. & Mrs. Mark Hester along with their wedding date on tan cardstock and adhered a red rhinestone heart to it.

Sweetheart Cartridge (Champagne Glasses):

Tan cardstock @ 2.5"
White glitter cardstock (DCWV "The Immortal Love") @ 2.5"
Red shimmer cardstock "Bows" (DCWV "The Immortal Love") @ 2.5" 

Adhere champagne glasses to pocket and then adhere to the entire card.


______________________________________


I thought this card came out very elegant.  Sure hope they liked as much as my husband and I did.  

Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Have a great evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment