Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mojo Monday #194

Mojo Monday is having a super fun sketch this week from Julee.  This is the first week of the month which means it is a contest week!!  Up to 7 lucky participants will win a Verve set of their choosing!  I loved this sketch & had a blast putting together a fun card for my special "Father".  Oh yeah, did I tell you that there is even a hidden surprise!  I wonder what it is?  Here's the sketch:
 

This is what I came up with:




After scanning this card, I realized that my sign "The Best Dad In The World" was crooked.  This card was also made using the DCWV - Guy Stack.  I cut four different strips @ 1", cut 2 - 1" circles and cut them in half.  Cut one more strip @ 2".  Adhered everything to card.  Added Ribbon, rhinestones and finally my sign from the Guy Stack.  Sure hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Love this card...it's perfect for a guy card. I have that DCWV stack and I love it! Your work is great. :) Just became your newest follower! :)
    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete