Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Sure hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to get back to scrapping.  I can't believe that next Monday is already July 4, 2011.  Where did the time go?  So in honor of 4th of July, I went ahead and changed my blog design.  What do you think? 

July is going to be a very busy month around here.  We have family flying in mid July.  They are coming from Nevada and Indiana.  So I am trying to work on some projects before they get here.  My nephews have never been to Montana and I've been told they are really excited about coming.  I thought I would work on a mini album for the both of them so when they return home they will have something to share with their friends.  Right now I've only put together the front cover.  Here is a picture.......



Of course, I still have alot to do.  But it is a start.  I plan on putting pictures of the things we do while they are here (e.i. floating river, flying fishing, West Yellowstone Park, Frog Exhibit at the museum, Gallatin County Fair and who knows what else).  It will all depend on weather.  We are currently in the mid seventies - partly cloudy with Wednesday changing to Thunderstorms.  That means rain again.

If you would like to know how I made this cover, feel free to email me with your subject line reading "Montana.  I will post more pages as soon as they are finished.  Until then, you all have a wonderful day/evening.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look on your blog...very patriotic! :) This is such a great idea for your nephews, very sweet of you to do this. I am sure they will love it.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete