Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Challenge #49 this week at Papercraft Star is to create any project you wish using this sketch as your inspiration.  Their dual challenge - use it for a masculine project! Do one or do both, your choice!




Also.... Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday #63 - Father's Day is quickly approaching and we'd like to motivate you to create something special to show your father (or a father you know) that he is #1!


So, here is my card.  I chose to due both.



Recipe:

Tan card stock @ 4 1/4 x 11 (scored in half to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2; fold should be on the left side)
DCWV Guy Stack cut (2) stripes @ 1 3/4 and (1) @ 1 1/2
Celebration Cricut Cartridge - Circle @ 2" & Star @ 4" (blackout feature)
Buttons, hemp cord, ribbon, brads, You're the Best! stamp, and brown micro pen 



At first I thought this paper coordination was not going to work.  But as I started putting it together. "Wow!"  It really worked.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I think that paper combination is spot on. How fun for you to see it coming out so perfectly !! (I love when that happens...) I am so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star, I would not have wanted to miss seeing this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mix and match of color and pattern. This card turned out great. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!!! Your papers are great! I love Argyle!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job...the colors and patterns you chose are perfect for Father's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete