Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wildlife in Yellowstone National Park

Hi everyone,

As promised I have uploaded my pictures from our drive through Yellowstone National Park on Mother's Day.  Please keep in mind, this park is huge.  Some areas had snow and other areas didn't.  It would rain, snow, or the sun shined.  Weather here can change quickly.........!  Hope you enjoy them.

Bison
Bison
Antelope
Baby Moose
Bald Eagles

Momma Bear with her cubs

Momma Bear with her cubs

Another picture of Momma Bear with her cubs

Big Horn Sheep

Fox
Elk (cow)
This Bison was right next to my window.  We were still driving.....
Bald Eagle in flight
Elk (bull)

I sure hope you have enjoyed looking at my photos as much as I enjoyed taken them.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing way to spend Mother's Day!! These pictures are so beautiful to see! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete