Sunday, May 22, 2011

What a busy weekend!!!  I haven't had much time except for right now.  So I just wanted to share some excitment that I received during the week.  On May 13th, I entered into a challenge that focused on a photo inspiration by Papercraft Star.  On May 17th, they announced their winner of challenge 45 and guess what?  It was me......  Wow!!!  Needless to say, I was excited.  Below is a copy of their blog.

 

May 17, 2011

Winner of Challenge 45

 
This week's winner will receive our People's Choice Award blog button! Plus, all of our participants will be entered into the drawing for our Monthly Grand Prize for May which is sponsored by




And the winner for Challenge 45 is..........Shawn at Classic Creations by Shawn!


Congratulations Shawn, please email us so we can send you the People's Choice Award button.

Here is the People's Choice Award button that I received.



Again thank you all for voting for me and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment