Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shape Card

Today I decided to enter into another challenge at My Craft Spot "Shape Card".  But before you scroll down to see it, I would like to thank JenC for the cut file.  When I gave this card to my husband for our Anniversary last year, he blushed.....  Blue is his favorite color and needless to say, still is.  Warning!!!  Please make sure no kids are present as this card might be a little "X" rated.



Recipe:

Cream card stock - Bikini cut file from JenC
Brown card stock - circles
Blue Lace fabric - JoAnn's
fabric scissors
Blue & Cream ribbon - JoAnn's
Rhinestone
Rubber Cement "No Wrinkles"
Thank you all for stopping by.  I really enjoyed making this card, so your comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Shawn, I just couldn't stop laughing! What a fun card for a hubby, I know mine would love it!
    That will keep me in a good mood all night! TFS
    Cindy http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete