Monday, May 9, 2011

Hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day.  I sure did.  On Friday that opened up "Yellowstone National Park".  So we figured before the summer tourist starts, why not drive and enjoy mother nature.  We came across so many mothers' with their babies (wildlife).  It was beautiful.  I'm hoping to upload some of our photos within the next couple of days.  So if you have time, please come back and visit.....

In the meantime, I've decided to enter into two different challenges today.

  This first one is through my favorite blogger Pieces of Ali n' Me.  For another Friday Die Cut Challenge which is DCC5 this week.  Their theme for the week is:

{{ PEOPLE }}
So here is my card that I choose to enter:



Recipe:

Card base (black - 5 1/2" x 10 7/8") scored in half
My Community (dad - 4 1/2")
Paper Doll Dress Up (girl - 3") 
Paper Doll Dress Up (princess dress - 3") x 2 
Paper Doll Dress Up (princess hair - 3")
White cardstock hand trimmed to shilouette
Gel pens (white & black)

_________________________________________________

For my second challenge.  I entered My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #7 - Bling it up!  Here is the card that I entered.  I know it's not Christmas, but its got so much bling.  Rhinestone were add to a number of snowflakes, red glitter was added to the trees, and clear glitter was added to the snow mountains.  If you would like the recipe for this card email me and add "Christmas card" as your subject.



Again, thanks for looking............ Have a blessed day!
 

7 comments:

  1. Great cards - both of them! The black and white is so striking! It's wonderful that you are getting a head start on your Christmas cards, too. The bling is terrific and adds so much to your card.
    Thanks so much for participating in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! Love the Christmas card and all the bling! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the rhinestones on the snowflakes! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. I am very partial to moose, so I love your Christmas one. :) Looking forwarding to you posting your wildlife pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I just love both cards, made me smile to see a Christmas card so early, we just had our first nice Spring day yesterday. Great use on colours and the bling. Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both cards but the bling is fabulous on the Christmas Moose! I love seeing Christmas projects all year! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards!! I love the bling that you added to the Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Stot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete