Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Well today seems to be the official start of the holiday weekend.  Everyone is packing up their trailers and heading out.  Not me!  Our plans are to stick around and try and get some yard work done.  With all this rain and flooding that is accruing around town (closed roads), we just thought it would be smarter.  We also had some hail today, which we are still trying to finish repairing our house from the last two hail storms we had.  It seems to be a never ending battle. 

So today I finished a birthday card for my daughter's boyfriend who just set sail for Oklahoma.  This is what it looks like. 





The cartridge that I used was the Just Because cartridge.  Yes, he owns a red truck with chrome.  Sure hope he likes it!

Anyhow, you all have a wonderful evening and thanks again for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card...it's such a perfect guy card which is always a challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a sweet comment on my blog.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect for a guy, denim and something with wheels! I'm sure he loved it! Hopefully the weather has been a little calmer for you and you were able to get some clean up accomplished!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete