Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day!  This is the last sketch of May at Mojo Monday - #193!  You can choose a round or square option (or both if you are feeling particularly creative!) using this fun sketch by Julee Tilman.   





I chose the circle option for my "Party" theme card.






I used yellow card stock to cut a 5" scalloped circle card from Birthday Bash cartridge.  Layered a white card cicle @ 5".  They cut two more circle @ 4 1/2" from DCWV - Citrus cardstock stack (blue & striped).  Cut each circle in half and then half again to make a quarter from each circle.  Then I cut another cicle @ 3" from DCWV - Citrus cardstock stack (orange).  Gel pen, rhinestone, green ribbon, party sticker, and flower chipboard the rest of the card.  How easy was that?

Thanks you all for stopping by.  It's time for a fabulous birthday lunch with my husband.   

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose - very warm and cheerful. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and the colors are perfect together! Nice job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete