Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog

Good Morning Ladies,

Yesterday was my husband's 45th Birthday.  Happy Birthday again to you.  Later this week I will upload the cards that my girls and I made for him.  In the meantime, here is the cake I made.  It is a strawberry cake with strawberry jelly filling topped with cream cheese frosting, strawberries and little more jelly.....  Yummmy!!!



However, onto todays events. 

First, I would like to thank Pieces of Ali n' Me for randomly selecting my card as winner for the "Buttons Challenge".  It has been a pleasure entering in their challenges. 

Secondly, I decided to try another challenge.  This one is with Birthday Sundaes.  Below is a quick note of their rules if you are interested in joining.  Lots of talent out there....

Quick Rules

~Only birthday cards are allowed, unless otherwise stated
~Cards must have some sort of birthday greeting on them
~Cards must be NEW, no back linking allowed
~Please link back to Birthday Sundaes in your blog post
Full rules can be found HERE.

 

Here is the card I entered:

Again, thank you all for stopping by and looking.  I'm really having a great time entering in on all these challenges....

2 comments:

  1. Yummy cake and oh so wonderful card too! Congrats on your winnings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DeeDee! Your comments are always greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete