Friday, April 22, 2011

Challenges I've Entered "Easter and Mother's Day"

Good Friday to All!!!

Here goes..... I decided to enter into to two different challenges this week.

The first one is "Easter" by Pieces of Ali n' Me.  All the girls require is that the theme be "Easter".  It can be anything.  However, the deadline to submit your link of your creation will be on Sunday, April 24th, 12 pm, Hawaii Standard Time.  Winner of this challenge will win a stamp set from the sponsors of All That Scraps.  Below is my entry: 



The second challenge that I entered into was for Cardz TV "Mother's Day" color challenge.  Mary asked that we use the following colors to create our card:  Blue, Green, Purple, and White.  I got this idea from Deedee Campbell over at Scrappin' with DeeDee.  This is a Z fold card.  I used a piece of white cardstock (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) scored it at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4.  The rest of the cardstock that I used was from DCWV "Latte".  I used the cricut cartridge "Beyond Birthdays" to cut out the "bouquet" and the word "Mom".  I used my cuttlebug to emboss the white cardstock behind the bouquet.  I used Studio G Glitter Glue "Blue" to enhance the word "Mom".  Finally, I adhered some felt butterflies and felt flowers that I purchased from "Michael's" for $1.00.  Attached is the card that I entered.  Hope you like.......



2 comments:

  1. Shawn!!! U created a BLOG!!! Way to go, sister! Love it!!! Love your creations for both challenges. I wish you the best in winning!! God Bless, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Shawn! I love your blog girlie! GREAT job! I gotta go become a follower now!

    ReplyDelete